[CentOS] two internet connections questions

Jerry Geis

geisj at pagestation.com
Wed Oct 10 15:05:20 UTC 2007

I have two internet connections. One is a partial T1 of data (and rest
voice) the
other is business cable. Both connections come into my office into (2)
centos 5
boxs with 2 ethernet cards in each box. The second ethernet card is
192.168.1.59 and 192.168.1.1
respectively.

I have all my DHCP settings setup for a gateway of 192.168.1.1

In the event that the internet connection is DOWN (box is fine just the
cable modem is down)
how do I set things up so I can take advantage of the second internet
connection?

Thanks for any tips.

Jerry