[CentOS] Centos 5.0 Intel G33/P35 Chipset Support (Asus P5K-VM, P5KC)

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Tue Oct 23 11:30:12 UTC 2007

Johnny Hughes napsal(a):
> David,
>
> I did nor mean to sound critical of your work ... I appreciate that you
> did this boot DVD and are making it available.  In the future we might
> be able to make it available (with more hardware added) in the testing
> repository ... or even work in changes like it into the CentOSPlus kernels.

Johnny,
the points, I have sent, are meant to be "small FAQ", nothing more.
People are asking about the purpose and I wanted to make some statement
that this is not official and not going to be official. I did not find
the replies critical. :o)
Regards,
David

PS: As to cutting edge hardware, sometimes end-user is not the one who
makes purchasing decision.