[CentOS] Re: Zimbra error on centos 4.4

Wed Oct 10 08:13:46 UTC 2007
Indunil Jayasooriya <indunil75 at gmail.com>

Hi,

Thanks everyone that helped me so far. I got it up and running. I gave a
public ip to the zimbra box and wrote a MX record for it.  Everything works
fine.

Then, I changed the public ip and gave it a bogus ip (192.168.101.28) and
wrote a port 25 DNAT rule to taht zimbra box. It recives mail. But, When I
go to my account, No email can be found in inbox.

WHY?

YOUR IDEADS.