[CentOS] Kickstart install surprise

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Sep 12 21:36:14 UTC 2007

Bill Campbell wrote:
> My primary purpose in the original message was to provide feedback from
> somebody who's pretty technical, but not steeped in Red Hat/CentOS.

I have read that book you speak of, it was mildly entertaining -
however, you are quoting that out of context here.

The problem you have is that you used the wrong tool for the wrong job,
busted your own system - and are now looking for something / someone to
blame. Thats fine. We all have a spleen, needs venting sometimes.

Besides that, since you said its all new to you, feel free to hang
around - there is a fantastic knowledgebase here on the list. I am sure
you would be most welcome :)