[CentOS] Why CentOS as a webhosting platform

Thu Sep 6 14:04:55 UTC 2007
Matt Shields <mattboston at gmail.com>

For me it doesn't have to do with cost.  It has to do with I've used
RedHat Linux since 1995, then RHEL, then CentOS.  And all this time
I've used some form of RedHat or derivative on all my servers.  I
prefer to stick with what I know.

Also, you'll notice that the majority of pre-packed Control Panel
software is written for RPM based distro's.

And if you're looking for webhosting, go to www.cyberbite.com

-matt