[CentOS] too many links error when creating directories

Fri Sep 28 14:44:06 UTC 2007
Andreas Micklei <andreas.micklei at ivistar.de>

Am Freitag, 28. September 2007 schrieb Bill Campbell:
> I would avoid reiserfs as I've seen far too many cases where
> there has been massive data loss with it.  I've used xfs
> extensively on SuSE systems without problems, but haven't tried
> it on centos as it's not supported by the base systems.

Works great using the XFS Module from CentOSPlus. We use it for the data
partition of our fileserver.

--
Andreas Micklei
IVISTAR Kommunikationssysteme AG

Handelsregister: Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 75173
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE207795030
Vorstand: Dr.-Ing. Dirk Elias