[CentOS] Re: MS Exchange Replacement

Mon Apr 7 18:46:01 UTC 2008
Dennis McLeod <dmcleod at foranyauto.com>

I'm moving from qmail to the free version of Google Apps for my personal
domain. I'm moving, and losing my FTOH solution (and they didn't care what I
did...)
It offers 100 free email accounts, 6.5g of storage per email account,
calendars, contacts, google talk, docs and sites. Gmail mobile access for
Blackberry. Google sync for Calendar on Blackberry.
I really just wanted an imap mail server solution, but thought I would try
it out until I get moved and see what I have at the new location.
No hardware, no software.
I don't see anything about Outlook using google calendars, but I've only
just set it up....
Maybe it'll do what you want....