[CentOS] rpmforge problem

Mon Apr 21 17:52:00 UTC 2008
William L. Maltby <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com>

On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 19:41 +0200, Lorenzo Martínez Rodríguez wrote:
> <snip>

> P.S.: Yes, I do love top-posting if it helps (before some taliban says
> something to me, the list is to help people. I hope not to be
> unpolite)
> <snip>

I'm not taliban, nor intolerant. But Have you thought about what you
just said? If you knowingly violate accepted "standard" behavior in a
venue, and it does cause delay or increases difficulty for those trying
to offer help to others, and it is only to satisify your whim (personal
desire, convenience, ...), then you are almost by definition being
impolite.

MHO
--
Bill