[CentOS] RHCE Training

Fri Apr 25 04:04:57 UTC 2008
Christopher Chan <christopher at ias.com.hk>

> My advice for the exams would be don't over think the questions and know
> which man pages have examples you can gain experience from. :)
> Interestingly the pass rate isn't as high as I would have thought.

Ha! I heard a story from someone back in 2001 that a company sent twelve
of their staff on a complete RHCE course, that is, through the basics
all the way to the RH300. Only 2 got passing grades but not enough to
get the certificate (things were a bit different then...it was a three
part exam consisting of MC, Troubleshooting and Installation/Setup).

If anything, this is a good thing so we do not get paper RHCEs.