[CentOS] RHCE Training

Wed Apr 23 18:01:34 UTC 2008
Shawn Everett <shawn at tandac.com>

There used to be an RHCE self assessment feature on the Red Hat site.  If
you pass that reasonably well you should be just fine to take the RHCE
exams.  I took the rapid track exam and passed with no problems.

My advice for the exams would be don't over think the questions and know
which man pages have examples you can gain experience from. :)
Interestingly the pass rate isn't as high as I would have thought.

Shawn