[CentOS] RHCE Training

Wed Apr 23 17:27:36 UTC 2008
Barry Brimer <lists at brimer.org>

https://www.redhat.com/courses/rh300_rhce_rapid_track_course_and_rhce_exam/details/
> I am thinking the concepts do not look difficult at all, having a manual and
> instructor makes this look fairly easy actually.
>
> The only thing that looks important to take outside of this would be rh253 if
> I wasn't interested in taking the elementary courses.

RH253 is a detail course, and will dig deeper into the topics at hand.  RH300 is
just as it states is a rapid track course .. which does not have as much detail
in it.  If you have a decent amount of real world experience with the RH300
topics, I see no need to take RH253.

> Anyone done the VT courses? To fit within the budget and get what I think I
> need, I might take the rh253vt before the rh300.

I have not taken any VT courses.

> Any thoughts or pointers from guys here who have done all this?

Know the material well.  Time management is important.

HTH,

Barry (RHCE, RHCDS, RHCA)