[CentOS] DKMS

Sun Apr 27 18:34:48 UTC 2008
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 7:24 AM, Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk> wrote:

> It's easy
> to forget there is now a whole generation of computer users who have known
> nothing but the GUI and completely missed out on DOS or CP/M, and never
> owned a Spectrum/Commodore/BBC Micro etc.

Wow, Ned, I never thought you were old enough to remember any of
those.  And this kind of statement usually triggers a long thread
because of the people who want to prove they are the oldest and the
wisest.   However, no such competition works out in the CentOS
community -- because no one can beat orc_orc (Russ Herrold).

Famous quote: "He is older than all of us combined" (by z00dax)

Akemi