[CentOS] Help me

Sadaruwan Samaraweera slinuxworld at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 08:09:49 UTC 2008

Hi,
 I think you need to get the proper device drivers not the generic ones that
comes with the CentOS. Try updating your drivers or sometimes when you
install a vendor driver or any other driver after a kernel update or a full
system update you've to reinstall the drivers, It can recompile tt self to
mach the new kernel. So try updating or getting a new driver from the
vendor.

Regards,
Sadaruwan