[CentOS] centos on intel D945GCLF board

Tue Aug 19 13:52:46 UTC 2008
ABBAS KHAN <bashukhan at gmail.com>

Here is the driver, provided for Intel for the board.
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?ProductID=2916&DwnldID=16242&lang=eng

You can compile it and give it a try as a last resort, if everything else
fails.
Could you please tell the version of kernal you're using?
A simple search showed that this LAN card has a lot of issues with kernal.

Thanks.