[CentOS] centos on intel D945GCLF board

Tue Aug 19 14:11:32 UTC 2008
Janez Košmrlj <janezkosmr at volja.net>

I tried kernel-2.6.18-92.1.10.el5.x86_64.
I know of the driver on the Intel page, but I would like a system that
works out of the box. So I can update it any time, since this system
will be a router and it will be connected to the internet 24/7.

 <http://mirror.centos.org/centos/5.2/updates/x86_64/RPMS/kernel-2.6.18-92.1.10.el5.x86_64.rpm>