[CentOS] (Global/Any) setting for "show hidden files?" - SOLVED

Tue Aug 26 19:52:34 UTC 2008
MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com>

> Amen. Another thing I learned about, after someone on the list
> explained that it was happening, is that when using Gmail on the web,
> it apparently defaults to sending HTML, which *never* is something I
> want to do. I try to remember to click on "Rich Formatting" and then
> "Plain Text", to be sure that I am sending Text and not HTML.

Actually, it remembers what your last email was and preserves it.  I
rarely send out html email form here, and I only have to change the
setting when I do.

Gmail has a few flaws, but, overall, especially for a free email
service, I love it.

mhr