[CentOS] Help me

Wed Aug 27 03:17:35 UTC 2008
Sadaruwan Samaraweera <slinuxworld at gmail.com>

Hi,

   Mr. Ian,
              Yes I know what I've said might be little dangerous but I got
same kind of problem in my CentOS system and it was nothing to do with the
ISPConfig or anything but it was my net drivers but after installing the
proper once I didn't got that problem ever again. So that's why I gave him
this solution. And the other thing if you know more or a better way just
tall him don't try to correct others ok.

Regards,
Sadaruwan