[CentOS] Educentos?

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Tue Dec 2 04:08:21 UTC 2008

Les Mikesell wrote:
> Christopher Chan wrote:
>> Ian Blackwell wrote:
>>>>
>>> The K12LTSP is based on CentOS.
>>> http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
>>>
>> Oh, I know about the LTSP project. But I am not looking for a terminal
>> server. Edubuntu is not a terminal server. This project tacking K12 on
>> the LTSP but with zero pointers to educational software
>> included/packages makes it nothing but another terminal server.
>
> Errr, have you actually looked at the k12ltsp distro?  It pretty much
> invented the educational genre.

Well yeah...it lists tools for administration and then open office,
abiword, various desktop environments...and not much else...

How am I suppose to go by that?

http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Software
http://k12ltsp.org/contents.html

I am more than happy to look at what educational software it packages. Duh.