[CentOS] Firefox 3.0.4 and Adobe Flash (CentOS 5 (32bit))

Fri Dec 19 23:00:44 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 6:21 PM, MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> TigerDirect.com has a $99 box available, and it's pretty low end, but
> it might suit your purposes.

As I wrote a couple of nights ago, if I was in the USA, I would order
one of those, without giving it a second thought.  Wonderful!   Next
Monday morning, I am going to go to a shopping center in Cali, where
there are *lots* of stores that sell computer stuff and see if I can
come up with something like that.

We have four (4) Dell Dimension boxes and their support here is
*SUPER*, but they use proprietary cases, motherboards and power
supplies. Their quote of USD$237 for a new motherboard is probably not
something I am going to follow up on. The box is running most of the
time, which is puzzling, because it is an intermittent problem.

My wife just made me an offer I may refuse: She told me to go to the
Dell web site for Colombia and look for a new, inexpensive box there.
They have one with Ubuntu Linux on it, for about US$700 with a monitor
and 3 year in house warranty. Maybe.....       :-)