[CentOS] [OT] Firefox loses plugins, anyone else? Bug? Known?

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Mon Dec 22 17:58:15 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-12-06 at 14:16 +0100, Matej Cepl wrote:
> <snip>

Last we communicated on this, no resolution yet. I've done all the
things you suggested and I now believe a bug in either FF or T'bird.

Thread starts here

and you last post (which threads to my replies off that one) is here.

My last query was do you think now there is a bug in either FF or T'bird

Other folks chimed in at various points, so you might want to take a
gander at those too.

Thanks for your help