[CentOS] squidGuard-simple.cgi display fields

Wed Dec 10 13:36:35 UTC 2008
Joseph L. Casale <JCasale at activenetwerx.com>

>I assume that based on your last message to the list of "is there
>another way to handle redirects other than installing an Apache
>server" and now this, there is no other way?
>
>I only ask because I am now setting up squid in my spare time and this
>is the next task to handle?

Yea, it doesn't look like you can. Squidguard is pretty simple compared
to squidproxy itself...

I am pretty sure squidproxy can do what squidguard can but I don't think
it would be as easy to maintain as I presume all the blacklists would have
to be in the one conf file. Too bad...

Let me know you how you make out!

jlc