[CentOS] General questions about security

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Fri Feb 1 23:00:32 UTC 2008

Yes, but be aware of any requirements that if revealed afterwards can put a project in jeopardy both in terms of budget and schedule.

There may be policies governing encryption or firewall setup or monitoring that are general and need to be covered in all environments.

Or another type of requirement that might exist is to have low-vision access for the vision impaired for all public terminals.

Not security related but can definitely pose a problem if it isn't covered in the build spec.

-Ross