[CentOS] pvmove speed

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at ActiveNetwerx.com
Wed Feb 13 20:15:51 UTC 2008

>Don't know? Where are you pvmoving everything now?

Where do I begin... Scenario is "No cash to do it right" so the interim step involves migration to a non fault tolerant setup temporarily. Server is a 1u HP and I don't have another controller that matches the remaining interface in that small server.

If I continue to explain all that I have to do, you'll likely not be impressed. Sigh, I can only do what I can!

Regardless, your help has been valuable!
jlc