[CentOS] named dead but subsys locked

Paul A razor at meganet.net
Tue Feb 19 16:14:42 UTC 2008

I guess I can use the bind-chroot rpm, ill give that a shot

Thanks,
paul

P.A > -----Original Message-----
P.A > From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On
P.A > Behalf Of Jim Perrin
P.A > Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:47 AM
P.A > To: CentOS mailing list
P.A > Subject: Re: [CentOS] named dead but subsys locked
P.A >