[CentOS] CentOS-5 PostgreSQL 8.1.9

Thu Jan 3 21:47:17 UTC 2008
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

I have installed pgadmin3 from Dags repository. I now wish to enable
postgresql server instrumentation and my research indicates that I need to
install postgres-contrib (done) and then run the admin81.sql script.  I
cannot find said script and yum whatprovides admin.sql or admin81.sql does
not find anything.  How do I enable server instrumentationt for my
CentOS-5 installation?

Regards,

Canada  L8E 3C3