[CentOS] Cyrus-Imapd Sieve Unable to connect to server

Tue Jan 22 06:32:06 UTC 2008
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

Hi,

Do you know if sieve implementation on cyrus-imapd package is working
correctly ? When trying to connect to timsieved at localhost with
sieveshell I'm getting the following error:

$ sieveshell --user=al --authname=cyrus localhost
connecting to localhost
unable to connect to server at /usr/bin/sieveshell line 169

The configuration on /etc/cyrus.conf is by defult. Port 2000 is
listening on all tcp interfaces. This port is not open in Iptables
configuration.

>From localhost, when trying imtest, authentication works fine ... I'm
using auxprop with sasldb2 here in a CentOS 5.0 box.

Some idea ?

Some related references I'v found:
http://lists.linuxcoding.com/rhl/2005/msg03157.html
http://www.irbs.net/internet/info-cyrus/0503/0205.html