[CentOS] centos 5.0/5.1 nfs kickstart

Tue Jan 29 16:02:57 UTC 2008
Adam Miller <amiller at gravity.phys.uwm.edu>

According to these docs an MTU can be specified in the kickstart script.
It doesn't say much more than that though.

http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Installation_Guide-en-US/s1-kickstart2-options.html

The reason for nfs and an mtu of 4500 is complicated and not in my
control. This is being used in a beowulf cluster environment.

The process I'm following is currently working for kickstarting Fedora
Core 4 installs, so I am hopeful it will work in centos.

Adam