[CentOS] Floorsweepers (Was: Rebuild of kernel 2.6.9-67.0.20.EL failure)

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 11:46:04 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 09:40 +0200, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]

Ahem. I've always followed the philosophy that I can learn from
*everybody*. Sometimes it's what not to do, sometimes what to do.
Sometimes the knowledge is not even related to the apparent
"expertise" (e.g. a floor sweeper may have a valuable life lesson
unrelated to pushing a broom). So, pay attention to everyone, evaluate
and proceed appropriately is my MO.

> Yupp. Thx for not chewing me up right away. ;-)

I'm guessing that since KB has been so terse recently, JP feels
temporarily relieved of the burden of being the CentOS "grinch", or
curmudgeon if you prefer. ;-)

After all, someone has to fill that role. Otherwise the ignorant
unwashed masses might run amok on this list! :-)

--
Bill