[CentOS] Re: Rebuild of kernel 2.6.9-67.0.20.EL failure

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jul 2 16:31:27 UTC 2008

on 7-1-2008 10:46 AM Stephen John Smoogen spake the following:
> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Akemi Yagi
> <amyagi at gmail.com
> <mailto:amyagi at gmail.com>> wrote:
>     On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Sorin Srbu
>     <sorin.srbu at gmail.com
>     <mailto:sorin.srbu at gmail.com>> wrote:
>      >
>      > And who might this "revered" Jim Perrin be? Obviously he seems to
>     be some kind
>      > of big cheese, but what does he do etc?
>     He certainly is.  Jim sweeps the floors for CentOS.
> And not very well.. bloody gum stuck to my shoe every time I go there..
> and lord don't look at the bathrooms... put on a blind fold and do your
> business where you think is best.. everyone else seems to have also.
He "sweeps" the floors, no body said he cleaned the bathrooms!
When your "office" spans continents, you have to expect a little dirt on the
floors sometimes. ;-)

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!