[CentOS] Re: Rebuild of kernel 2.6.9-67.0.20.EL failure

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jul 2 16:35:12 UTC 2008

on 7-1-2008 1:49 PM Sorin Srbu spake the following:

IRC was a right of passage for us "old" IT guys, especially in college. If you
didn't lurk on IRC, you didn't communicate. And you always had a DCC serv
running with things you thought no one else could live without. Anyone
remember the ascii porn?

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and