[CentOS] Re: Rebuild of kernel 2.6.9-67.0.20.EL failure

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jul 2 16:35:12 UTC 2008

on 7-1-2008 1:49 PM Sorin Srbu spake the following:

IRC was a right of passage for us "old" IT guys, especially in college. If you
didn't lurk on IRC, you didn't communicate. And you always had a DCC serv
running with things you thought no one else could live without. Anyone
remember the ascii porn?

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!