[CentOS] Re: Rebuild of kernel 2.6.9-67.0.20.EL failure

nate centos at linuxpowered.net
Wed Jul 2 17:18:33 UTC 2008

Scott Silva wrote:

> IRC was a right of passage for us "old" IT guys, especially in college. If
> you
> didn't lurk on IRC, you didn't communicate. And you always had a DCC serv
> running with things you thought no one else could live without. Anyone
> remember the ascii porn?

The IRC community I was with seemed to completely die out during the last
recession. Though I continue to have an IRC client connected 24/7(it takes
so little bandwidth to idle), I write maybe a few lines of text a year these
days. I scroll back in my log files and see the channels are dead(a week
or more can go by with nobody saying anything, with 10+ people in the channel)

IRC was quite addictive for me anyways in the 90s.

nate

--
This message has been 'sanitized'.  This means that potentially
dangerous content has been rewritten or removed.  The following

Sanitizer (start="1215019113"):
  Split unusually long word(s) in header.
  Total modifications so far: 1

Anomy 0.0.0 : Sanitizer.pm
$Id: Sanitizer.pm,v 1.94 2006/01/02 16:43:10 bre Exp $