[CentOS] Re: Rebuild of kernel 2.6.9-67.0.20.EL failure

nate centos at linuxpowered.net
Wed Jul 2 17:18:33 UTC 2008

Scott Silva wrote:

> IRC was a right of passage for us "old" IT guys, especially in college. If
> you
> didn't lurk on IRC, you didn't communicate. And you always had a DCC serv
> running with things you thought no one else could live without. Anyone
> remember the ascii porn?

The IRC community I was with seemed to completely die out during the last
recession. Though I continue to have an IRC client connected 24/7(it takes
so little bandwidth to idle), I write maybe a few lines of text a year these
days. I scroll back in my log files and see the channels are dead(a week
or more can go by with nobody saying anything, with 10+ people in the channel)

IRC was quite addictive for me anyways in the 90s.

This message has been 'sanitized'.  This means that potentially
dangerous content has been rewritten or removed.  The following
log describes which actions were taken.

Sanitizer (start="1215019113"):
  Split unusually long word(s) in header.
  Total modifications so far: 1

Anomy 0.0.0 : Sanitizer.pm
$Id: Sanitizer.pm,v 1.94 2006/01/02 16:43:10 bre Exp $