[CentOS] Re: Message size rejected

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 6 18:43:31 UTC 2008

On Sunday 06 July 2008 19:38:16 Jacques B. wrote:
> Have you considered a file transfer service such as yousendit.com?
> File size might still be an issue I guess as they limit it to 100 MB
> for their free account.  There's another thought.  Why not create
> yourself a gmail account or other such online account that is as
> forgiving as possible on file size and have her send it to that
> account.  Probably the easiest solution of all, "Honey, use this email
> address instead: xxxx".

Actually, she had the wit to try that, but gmail forwards all my mail to my
IMAP server, and that's where it was being rejected.  I've just temporarily
raised the size limit.  It's not as though it will be a constant need, and at
least she has learned something.  Next job is to teach her to decrease the
size of her graphics where appropriate :-)

Anne