[CentOS] OT: anything in CentOS 5.2 that uses opendns.com when browsing web?

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 05:20:29 UTC 2008

why not use the dig command to query your isp dns system to see if
they forward requests to opendns.  By the way, OpenDNS is a great way
to help prevent phishing attacks.

Lastly, you should use this opp to create a opendns signon, this will
give you control over your dns request options.  You could block any
domain via dns quikly.