[CentOS] Re: OT: anything in CentOS 5.2 that uses opendns.com when browsing web?

Fri Jul 11 01:07:09 UTC 2008

<snip>
>> your
>> ipcop should be a caching nameserver. If you have another address there it
>> will query to that server.
>
> Obviously, I need to change that, so I can run Setup from a terminal
> window, run the dig + trace command as you did from one of your IPCop
> boxes, etc. I just turned on SSH access in IPCop. It says it uses Port
> 222 which is non standard for SSH....

Still not able to SSH into the IPCop box. Something wrong in the
syntax I tried or SSH didn't get turned on in the IPCop box, via the
web interface, as I thought? The sshd is running in my Desktop box.

[root at dell2400 ~]# ssh ipcop.homelan:222
ssh: ipcop.homelan:222: Name or service not known
[root at dell2400 ~]#