[CentOS] Personal Wiki for CentOS

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Sat Jul 19 17:22:45 UTC 2008

Am 19.07.2008 um 19:01 schrieb Craig White:

> On Sat, 2008-07-19 at 10:38 -0600, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
>> For ages I have been keeping docs and notes in Public Folders
>> inside an Exchange server
>> and want to move this out to a more modern facility that allows
>> tagging and searching via
>> a web interface for keywords so I can keep all my notes more
>> organized.
>>
>> Anyone have any personal recos for the slickest system to do this
>> with. Given the nature of
>> my home setup, its routinely used to lab stuff up so I would want
>> something that can be easily
>> migrated to a new install if need be.
> ----
> complete overkill for a single user but Alfresco

Indeed.
Using Alfreso for a "Wiki" is like using an A-bomb to start a fire ;-)

But if you want to berserk, why not use Documentum right from the start?
:-)

This subject interest me, too.
I found that the - surprise, surprise - wikipedia site offers a rough
list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wiki_software
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_wiki_software

cheers,