[CentOS] Personal Wiki for CentOS

dnk d.k.emaillists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 17:44:15 UTC 2008

dokuwiki works pretty good. All flat files - easy to migrate to a new
server. For an individual, works well.

<quote>
DokuWiki is a standards-compliant, simple-to-use wiki which allows
users to create rich documentation repositories. It provides an
environment for individuals, teams and companies to create and
collaborate using a simple yet powerful syntax that ensures data files
remain structured and readable outside the wiki.
</quote>

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:dokuwiki

Dustin