[CentOS] ps to pdf

Robert kerplop at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 21 16:55:32 UTC 2008

Craig White wrote:
> I need a way to convert files that I save with Firefox as a 'print to
> file' to 'pdf'
> I tried 'convert' but that rendered the text as graphics which grew the
> file and wasn't what I wanted.
> How would someone accomplish this - or can I just print to a PDF?
If it's already in your browser, Firefox 3.0.1 will print to either a ps
or a pdf.
File -> print -> general ->  print to file and the output format (PDF or
Postscript) is to the right of the file name box.

BTW, FF3 has worked very well for me. Only problem I had was wading
through symlink hell, getting java set up.