[CentOS] Re: 6TB SCSI RAID vs. Centos

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Fri Jul 25 02:04:42 UTC 2008

I'll second that... we recently put a system online with over 3TB of storage. The only way to create a storage medium that large was to use a gpt disk label and use parted to do the partitioning. mkfs had no problems formatting the partition and it's been working properly for quite some time now.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105