[CentOS] smartd on RAID controllers?

Mogens Kjaer mk at crc.dk
Tue Jul 29 10:14:16 UTC 2008

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Unfortunately, that didn't change anything. hpasmd is running, but
> hpasmcli just hangs when I try it out.

I run CentOS 5 on our old ML 370 G3 machines.

BigBrother is watching the machines, using /sbin/hplog from hpasm
to query the state of the fans, powersupplies and temperatures.

The state of the smart array RAID is monitored with array-info:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/array-info/

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk at crc.dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk