[CentOS] Re: Unable to write video dvd using k3b

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:30:39 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:39 AM, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:

> This thread is bordering on discussions of illegal activity which I would
> suspect the CentOS group would rather have go offlist to avoid any troubles
> from legal types.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I use all of the DVD tools I have
(and can get) exclusively for creating my own or to make legal backup
copies of DVDs I have purchased and, at least in the common sense,
own.

However, this issue has nothing to do with CentOS per se, and is thus
at least OT, if not otherwise of concern.

Thanks for broadening the perspective (darn you! :-).

mhr