[CentOS] FW: Conga question

Wed Jul 16 18:15:43 UTC 2008
Lopez, Denise <dlopez at humnet.ucla.edu>

From: Lopez, Denise
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:14 AM
To: 'centos-bounces at centos.org'
Subject: Conga question

Hi all,

I am trying to setup a high-availablility cluster using CentOS 5.2.  All
packages are currently up2date using yum.

I would like to use it for automatic failover of Xen virtualized servers
eventually.  Right now I am just trying to create a new cluster with   2
Dell PowerEdge 1950 nodes.  I have a separate luci server.  One of the
nodes connects just fine and the other one is hanging.  On each node, a
clustat displays that both nodes are online.  I don't have anything else
configured past the "Create a Cluster" page (ie. fencing, services,
share resources).

On the luci server, I keep getting the following error:

"Unable to retrieve batch 640093076 status from hostname:11111: module
scheduled for execution"

Does anyone know what could be causing this.

Port 11111 is open to all tcp on both nodes and I show an established
connection with the node using netstat -antulp.

For right now, the xend service is turned off on both nodes.

Thanks in advance.

Denise Lopez

UCLA - Center for Digital Humanities

Network Services