[CentOS] OT: Making BT/Yahoo account accessible to plain router

Wed Jul 23 09:43:51 UTC 2008
John Bowden <j-alan at btconnect.com>

On Sunday 22 June 2008 09:42:31 Anne Wilson wrote:
> My daughter has a BT account, with a BT supplied single-port router.  I'd
> like to replace it with a standard router, but the settings appear to be
> totally hidden.  If anyone reading uses BT, could you please tell me where
> to find the info?  Maybe off-list, to save bandwidth for others/  Thanks
>
> Anne

Hi Anne.
Is it a "2wire" wireless router? If so try
http://gateway.2wire.net/xslt?PAGE=A01&THISPAGE=E01&NEXTPAGE=A01
Thats the system summery page.
If not try 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.0 or 192.168.1.254
If none of those find it let us know what model / make it is and I will find
and down load the user manual for it.
John

--
Guy Fawkes, the only man to enter the houses of Parliament
with honest intentions, (he was going to blow them up!)