FW: [CentOS] Problem with nvidia-drv-x11 when upgrading to CentOS5.2 (Akemi)

Sat Jul 5 11:37:24 UTC 2008
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

John wrote:
> [...]
That's the reason why you like to have the same kernel during the distro
lifetime: you can take a module from 2.6.18-53 and use it on
2.6.18-92.1.1 ... of course you have to copy it and use depmod -a (or
use the weak-updates script that is called after each kernel update)
You're right that nvidia kmod doesn't work with Xen kernels though ...
--
-
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>