[CentOS] OT: anything in CentOS 5.2 that uses opendns.com when browsing web?

Wed Jul 9 01:44:43 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Ross Cavanagh <ross-cavanagh at bm-sms.co.jp>
wrote:

> Lanny Marcus wrote:
>
>> Interesting idea! I will read the IPCop documentation, to see if I can do
>> that on my IPCop box.
>> If not, I'm interested in SME Server, if that will do the job. What I
>> don't like about SME Server is that their documentation isn't available for
>> download. I like to have local documentation on my hard drive. My strong
>> belief is that this is coming from my ISP,
>> <snip>
>>
> As for the SME documentation, you can select to view as one page [the
> option is at the bottom of the page when you are browse to the specific
> documentattion].
>
> eg.
> http://wiki.contribs.org/SME_Server:Documentation:Administration_Manual:Booklet
>
> Then, you can print it to PDF if you want.

Ross: I tried that, once before and it didn't work. I just tried it, again,
after reading your post. Not only did Firefox 3.0 (which I got in an update
today) crash, but I crashed out of GNOME, back to the login screen where you
select which Desktop to use. I will send this reply  and try it again. If I
can get the SME Server documentation in one .pdf document on my hard drive,
I'm quite interested in SME Server. Thanks. Lanny