[CentOS] OT: anything in CentOS 5.2 that uses opendns.com when browsing web?

Wed Jul 9 01:56:42 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Ross Cavanagh <ross-cavanagh at bm-sms.co.jp>
> wrote:
<snip>

>> As for the SME documentation, you can select to view as one page [the
>> option is at the bottom of the page when you are browse to the specific
>> documentattion].
>>
>> eg.
>> http://wiki.contribs.org/SME_Server:Documentation:Administration_Manual:Booklet
>>
>> Then, you can print it to PDF if you want.
>

> Ross: I tried that, once before and it didn't work. I just tried it, again,
> after reading your post. Not only did Firefox 3.0 (which I got in an update
> today) crash, but I crashed out of GNOME, back to the login screen where you
> select which Desktop to use. I will send this reply  and try it again. If I
> can get the SME Server documentation in one .pdf document on my hard drive,
> I'm quite interested in SME Server. Thanks. Lanny

This is unrelated to the opendns.com thread that I began. There is
something wrong with GNOME and Firefox. At this time, I am using KDE
and Konqueror. I can view the SME Server document Ross has the link
for, without any problem, and without my browser and desktop crashing.
I haven't found the place where you view the entire document as one
page yet, but this is huge improvement, after having Firefox 3.0 and
GNOME crash, while trying to view the document.