[CentOS] OT: anything in CentOS 5.2 that uses opendns.com when browsing web?

Wed Jul 9 02:03:04 UTC 2008
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

>> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Ross Cavanagh <ross-cavanagh at bm-sms.co.jp>
>> wrote:
> <snip>
>>>>
>>> As for the SME documentation, you can select to view as one page [the
>>> option is at the bottom of the page when you are browse to the specific
>>> documentattion].
>>>
>>> eg.
>>> http://wiki.contribs.org/SME_Server:Documentation:Administration_Manual:Booklet
>>>
>>> Then, you can print it to PDF if you want.
>>

>> Ross: I tried that, once before and it didn't work. I just tried it, again,
>> after reading your post. Not only did Firefox 3.0 (which I got in an update
>> today) crash, but I crashed out of GNOME, back to the login screen where you
>> select which Desktop to use. I will send this reply  and try it again. If I
>> can get the SME Server documentation in one .pdf document on my hard drive,
>> I'm quite interested in SME Server. Thanks. Lanny
>
> This is unrelated to the opendns.com thread that I began. There is
> something wrong with GNOME and Firefox. At this time, I am using KDE
> and Konqueror. I can view the SME Server document Ross has the link
> for, without any problem, and without my browser and desktop crashing.
> I haven't found the place where you view the entire document as one
> page yet, but this is huge improvement, after having Firefox 3.0 and
> GNOME crash, while trying to view the document.

I can't replicate a crash. EG the infamous, it works for me. I think
there is something up with your system/network.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux