[CentOS] OT: anything in CentOS 5.2 that uses opendns.com when browsing web?

Thu Jul 10 05:09:43 UTC 2008
Victor Padro <vpadro at gmail.com>

Hi there again...
I just found this on my quest of DNS caching...
http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=4687

Lanny: I think you can install CentOS 3.x, 4.x, and remotely perhaps CentOS
5.0 on a P3 like yours, I have a couple of Dells P3 running CentOS 3.9
server edition and CentOS 5.0 (not connected to the outside world thought)
which serves web sites locally and its been working without a hassle.

Telmex here is not very bad service...it's awful. :)
But Internet via cablemodem it's worse...

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente
servidas"