[CentOS] Understanding iptables

Fri Jul 11 01:43:53 UTC 2008
Spiro Harvey, Knossos Networks Ltd <spiro at knossos.net.nz>

> P.S.: Once again: although it's great that you are digging into the
> problem, using iptables, and learning a lot on the process, you should
> *REALLY* consider ditching rsh/rlogin and sticking to SSH. I would
> consider using rsh/rlogin instead of SSH today about the same as using
> gopher instead of the WWW these days (for those of you who still
> remember it).

what are you talking about? I'm writing a Tor wrapper that funnels all
my http requests thru gopher for extra security. It's called Gor. And
I'm writing it in GW-BASIC!

we don't need no steenkin new fangled tecnomologies.

next you'll be telling me our internets shouldn't use tubes.

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz