[CentOS] Bug-buddy and bug reports for GNOME 2.16...

Tue Jul 15 17:57:52 UTC 2008
MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com>

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:

> I am currently using thunderbird for my e-mail ... but I have setup a test
> evolution instance and it is not failing here when I exit.
>
> But there is not a whole lot of mail there, so that might be part of it.

Could be that or time up - I rarely log out, and I have evo up all the
time.  I exit all my windows before a log out, and the longer I've
been up, the more likely it seems that a crash will occur, although
that might not be directly related.  I do have a fair amount of email
there, too....

> Lots of details will also be good if they are provided by the crash.

Yeah, if only I could get them - any idea where Evo stashes its data
when it crashes _and_ if it saves it even after a bug-buddy attempt?
When I was having problems with SeaMonkey crashes, if the report got
sent, the data disappeared....  Of course, I can just tell bug-buddy
to abort when it asks what I was doing, but I still need to know where
the data lives.

Thanks.

mhr