[CentOS] Unable to write video dvd using k3b

Thu Jul 31 00:45:41 UTC 2008
MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com>

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Robert <kerplop at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Blush! I should have said "DVDShrink in Windows".  I haven't found a good
> Linux substitute either, so on those rare occasions that I want to backup a
> DVD, I borrow the Windows machine I have set up for the great-grandkids.
>
> My apologies for the confusion and the OT noise.

Rats!  I thought you had an answer to some of my DVD issues.  (sigh)
I hear k9copy can do this, but I haven't looked too deeply into that
one yet.  I had a lot of trouble with dvdshrink (on Windows) the last
few times I tried to use it - disappointing and annoying.  Apparently
there are a fair number of movies that it will not do, and I had to
pick several of them.

Thanks for the clarification (darn you!).

mhr